The best way to support us is by donating online via MissionGo. Your generous contributions will be applied to projects like the ones below.
Venture Project: Supporting Cuba’s Maternity Wards
(Project launched November 5th 2021)
GOAL: $0 raised of $5,000
With the COVID-19 pandemic, vital supplies for procedures such as C-sections are in short supply. Your donations will help us to provide hospital maternity wards with items such as suture kits, which are currently scarce and costly. These items will directly help improve the lives of new mothers and their babies.
You can help us support us by donating here.
Monthly Food & Medical Program
(Project updated November 5th 2021)
GOAL: $1,100 raised of $2,500 in monthly contributions
The COVID-19 pandemic has raised the cost of food in Cuba significantly, leading to supply issues. Your donations will help us to provide healthy nutrition to children and in-need families on a consistent basis. In addition, these families will also receive much needed medical items.
You can help us support us by committing to a recurring monthly donation here.
Ongoing Medical & Personal Items Needed:
- Children and Adult Pain Relievers, Cold/Flu Medicines
- Children and Adult Vitamins (particularily B, C and D)
- Eye drops, Antibiotic Ointment (for cuts and scrapes)
- Band Aids
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes
- Feminine Hygiene
- Shampoo & Conditioner; Head lice combs/shampoo
- Skin Moisturizer, Sun Block
- Clothing for boys and girls up to age 18
- School supplies for all ages